- Should have at least 5 years of IT experience in Oracle EBS R12 implementation project with good P2P experience.
- Experience with the implementation of iSupplier functionalities â€“ PO Acknowledgement, ASN, ASBN, Supplier Forecast/Scheduling, invoicing, Supplier self-registration, Profile Management. Supply Chain Experience using Oracle Purchasing, Inventory, ASCP, Supplier Scheduling, iProcurement Modules using Oracle R12 EBS.
- 2 to 3 Implementation Experience involving strong focus on Oracle SCM Modules. Must have hands-on experience gathering requirements, performing fit/gap analysis, application configuration/set-ups, prototypes, design docs, UAT, and end user training, etc.
- Have good understanding of Oracle PL/SQL, Oracle Forms, OA Page personalization etc. Proven experience with OA Frame work customizations.
Job Posted on: 2018-06-15
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitors, maintains, and tunes existing database schemas for space, efficiency, standards, and performance on existing databases
- Installs, maintains and upgrades Oracle Applications within a multi-tier environment.
- Looks critically at patch release notes to advice when a security update, cumulative update, or Service Pack is critical to apply
- Develops database architectures, coding standards, and quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Develops, implements, and oversees database policies and procedures to ensure the integrity and availability of databases and their accompanying software.
- Modifies Oracle configuration in response to ongoing issues and new releases
- Opens, manages, and resolves Oracle Service Requests with Oracle Support.
- Knowledge of and experience supporting issues related to Oracle's full suite of financial, manufacturing and procure-to-pay applications
- Exposure to Oracle ASCP/Demantra as well as experience supporting issues related to MRP.
- Clones system development environments from Production Oracle Applications environments.
- Exposure to Oracle Business Intelligence and supporting ETL and DW.
- Prepares patches and conducts maintenance of Oracle Application Environments.
- Responds to and resolves database access and performance issues.
- Document new and existing databases and database applications.
- Performs Oracle backup and recovery processes in a reliable and regular manner.
- Understands and applies database structures, theories, principles, and practices.
Job Posted on: 2018-06-13
- Consultant must be Oracle Customer Care and Billing Functional with experience of
- At least 3 full life cycle implementation if Oracle CCnB 2.5
- At least 1 upgrade experience from CCnB 2.3 to CCnB 2.6
- Able to conduct CC&B requirements and functional solution workshops with customers, sound knowledge in modules like billing, payments, meter read and meter management, credit and collections, case management, move-in move out, new connections etc.
- Map the requirements with CC&B functionality and well versed in methodology to derive tweaks in product functionality to avoid customization
- Sound knowledge of CC&B database and could guide the data migration team
- Ability to guide the technical designers and developers to get the custom solution developed and well tested
- Able to work with customer on Blue prints and derive functional solution based on requirements
- Experience in Config tool such as BO, MO, UI Map, Business script, Service Script, BPA script, Zones and Portals Experience in one of the functional Modules i.e. Billing, Payments, Credit and Collections, Metering, Case Management, Field Services, Workflow, etc.
- Able to create External Designs and conceptual solutions in CC&B
- Can lead a team of developers and guide them to code from the External designs
- Knowledge of CC&B batches and algorithms and plug in points
Job Posted on: 2018-05-30